There are colon cleansers that can be made in your homes. They are safe and effective just like any other alternative method of colon cleansing. Colon cleansing at home is geared to lessen your expenses as well.
Home colon cleansing methods
Colon cleansing methods comprise of a regimen that will help you attain the results you want. Some of these methods are:
• Perform daily belly breath. This is a simple breathing exercise that can help in massaging your colon in order to restore its proper functions.
• Ground Flax Seed. Incorporating ground flax seed in your diet can add to the levels of you intestinal volume. This seed is one of the great sources of fiber that can help in the proper elimination of your bowel.
• Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Juice. This can help in breaking down and getting rid of the toxins and waste matter from your intestines in just a short time. It is also immediately distributed in your system, thus resulting to a healthy body and colon.
Colon cleansing program that you can do at home
Not all colon cleansing programs are suited to all individuals. You need to choose a colon cleansing program that will suit you best and your lifestyle. Here are some pointers for each meal of the day:
• Breakfast. You should only eat fruits because it is the easiest to digest. Fruits contain less fat that is rich in fiber. They also have sufficient amount of water that is useful and effective in colon cleansing. You should make sure that you will not eat any other kinds of food until noon other than fruits. Fruits will help you not to crave for food because it does not contain high amount of processed carbohydrates that will only result to the fluctuation of the sugar level in your blood stream.
• Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. You should see to it that you will not combine carbohydrates and proteins during your meal because proteins the combination of the two requires different kinds of digestive fluids, if taken-in together. This prevents the digestive organ to function properly.
• Bedtime. You should not fill your stomach of any food two to three hours before bedtime. This is because the food nutrients will no longer be distributed properly to the different parts of your body organ.
Aside from the simple colon cleansing programs, you can also incorporate in your program some of the tips on how to improve your digestion such as eating regular meals on time and drinking warm or hot liquids instead of cold drinks. Being cautious of the food you eat and its portion, chewing you food properly, eating in a relaxed manner could also be of help. The combination of the basic colon cleansing program and the digestion tips will help you tremendously in your elimination process.